Sometimes as I’m working on the patterns I do wonder about where my head is… Just after we took the photos for the Fall Fest cover and the cover was being designed, I realized my spider on the candy corn towel only had six legs! Thank heaven for photoshop that saved him from being less than a spider should be…..
But that particular towel continues to be a problem! After the cover was finished and off to the printer, I got busy making more samples of the towels. It was then that I realized that I had mixed up the order of the colors of the candy corn on the original towel. This is while I’m sewing with a generous supply of the candy, one of my favorites, at my side!
Oh, well, I’ll claim it’s creative license but you and I both know that yellow is on the bottom of a real piece of candy corn!